Best IPTV Service Provider
50% off buy now
Best IPTV Provider in US/UK/Canada/Australia
Our IPTV Service Plan
BEST CABLE REPLACEMENT
We pride ourselves on our product and service support. We work with our subscribers to resolve all related issues that they are having. We are the best in the biz with 24/7 chat support and many ways to view the service With 99.9% server uptime you can enjoy your service all the time!
Our solid service and specialized skill have permitted us to be the best IPTV provider available around the world.
Our Team is making our best to keep our service solid. If you’re looking for a list of IPTV services to choose from, you’ve just come to the right place
Our IPTV service is a cost-effective option to watch your favorite cable-TV channels online without costing a fortune
Frequently asked questions
IPTV stands for “internet protocol television.” The “IP” in IPTV is the same as the one in your IP address or VoIP (voice over IP). All that means is television programming is being communicated using the internet protocol.
- High-speed Internet connection (recommended or higher) at least 5.0 Mbps.
- A functioning Smart TV (which is able to be installed with third-party Apps).
- The subscription of the IPTV from us(username, password, url)
- Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again
- You can view only from 1 device at the same time. Check whether your account is used on other devices.
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used only on 1 device. Please try not to switch devices as it might cause error.